1.3. You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate all of Cashoff functions and services.
1.5. If you have any queries about the way we use your personal information or cookies, please contact our Customer Service Department: email address: email@example.com, phone number: +44 330 010 16 39.
WHAT ARE COOKIES? 2.1. Cookies are small text files which a website may place on your computer or device when you visit a site. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognize your device the next time you visit. Paragraph 5 of this Policy contains further details about the cookies used in Cashoff and their purposes.
2.2. No cookies in Cashoff capture a user’s name or other information that would identify the user personally. They merely identify a computer or other device. All information collected by cookies in Cashoff is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Most cookies collect general information, such as how visitors arrive at and Cashoff use, the device they are using, their internet protocol address (IP address), what pages they are viewing and their approximate location.
2.3. The types of data we may collect from you when you visit Cashoff include:
– information about the type of browser you use;
– details of the web pages you have viewed;
– your IP address;
– the hyperlinks you have clicked; and
– the websites you visited before arriving at Cashoff.
2.4. We use Persistent and Session cookies to store user preferences and to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server’s pages.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES ON OUR SITES We also use third party cookies on Cashoff that fall into the categories above (hereinafter, “third-party cookies”) for the following reasons:
– to help us monitor traffic on our website/mobile app (like many companies, we use Google Analytics to do this);
– to identify fraudulent or non-human traffic;
– to assist with market research;
– to improve Cashoff’s functionality;
– to monitor compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
- csrftoken – is designed to ensure the user information security.
- sessionid – is necessary for temporary and interactive information interchange between communicating devices, through the session ID web or mobile application client uses the CASHOFF Service.
- form_name, form_phone, form_email, form_text – used for the feedback form on the site
6. DOES THE POLICY APPLY TO LINKED WEBSITES?