You’ll be an experienced sales manager, who is used to working on own initiative, driving sales direction and closing sales proposals.
We’ve already identified our target countries and companies within these regions, we now need someone experienced to continue the sales process to generate leads, manage pipeline and close sales.
Starting out, you’ll be working with our company director. And in time you’ll be expected to lead the sales process and as we grow, recruit and train your own team. Throughout the sales process you will oversee managing contact with potential clients, developing company specific sales plans, ensure we meet planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
You will be tracking sales goals, setting sales targets, and ensure we meet revenue targets for different countries.
Ultimately you will be responsible for implementing and managing all sales activity in Asia.
To succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills, a track record in sales and have the ability to eventually lead a sales team.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Setting and meeting planned sales goals with clear revenue targets.
- Tracking potential clients and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the complete sales cycle.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Target market research and development.
Sales Manager Requirements
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Results driven – ideally with experience of owning and setting sales targets
- Self-motivated – as working remotely frequently and often alone.
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Previous use of Hubspot CRM or similar is essential