We are a growing company which is now seeking to hire a Director for our APAC office, based at Cyberport, Hong Kong.
This is a key hire for our international growth. We are urgently seeking a go-getting, deal making, all-round Director superstar. This means you’ll be experienced in many business areas already. Or you are experienced in either sales, marketing or business development and looking for the next big step in your career.
Ultimately, you’ll be working to build our business in the APAC region.That includes everything across our business from; managing staff, to setting budgets, accounting practices, marketing and sales presentations.
- Managing all areas of the business, including sales, business development, marketing and client services.
- Setting and meeting planned sales goals with clear revenue targets across the APAC region.
- Managing all income and expenditure and working with accounting team for accurate reporting.
- Tracking potential clients and reporting progress and sale results as necessary.
- Overseeing the complete sales cycle from start to finish – including contract and commercial negotiation.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation across digital and events.
- Promoting the organisation and products at events, including public speaking and in person sales presentations.
- Working to develop and improve sales presentation decks.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products – and really knowing how our products solve their pain points.
- Target market research and business development.
- Experience in Sales, Business Development, Marketing or Client Services. (If you have experience in multiple areas that is a definite plus.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- A good understanding of customer relationship management.
- Results driven – ideally with experience of owning and setting sales targets
- Self-motivated – as frequently working remotely and often alone.
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills – it’s expected you’ll pitch in person at C-Level, and potentially speak at events from 50-1000 people.
- Previous use of Hubspot CRM or similar is essential.
- Previous experience of setting up or managing salesflow deal boards
- Ability to eventually hire and lead a sale team.
- Preferable Financial Services background – fintech experience a plus.
- You need to be willing to travel across the APAC region and sometimes wider to support our business sales efforts, presentations and contract negotiation.